Not Perfect Yet Publishing serves four groups of people:
1) Readers of Historical Fiction, especially those who appreciate well researched books that deal with everyday people, living outside the spot light, but caught up in world changing events.
2) Church Leaders who are looking for resources that deal with practical issues in a fashion that is easy to share and implement in their local church.
3) Drama and worship leaders in the local church who are looking for memorable play scripts and images.
4) Individuals and congregations going through major transitions and needing a guidebook for their wilderness journey.
Yes! Please Share.
One of the reasons that Not Perfect Yet Publishing was developed was to provide congregations and individuals easier access to material that traditional publishers restrict by copyright. The books and plays published here are still protected by copyright, but a more generous interpretation is permitted by the authors that is in line with the Creative Commons movement. All commercial rights are reserved by Not Perfect Yet Publishing and its authors.
Individuals and congregation may make fair use of any content on this website or in books published by Not Perfect Yet Publishing without contacting our authors and photographers with the following stipulations:
1) 250 words of text (about a page) may be freely copied.
2) Text and tables labeled as group exercises or resource sheets may be copied in full (Please keep the header/footer attributions with the material).
3) Churches may make copies of individual chapters and the discussion questions to provide for those that attend their small group discussions.
4) The web design elements, extended quotations, and images which Not Perfect Yet Publishing does not own are still subject to the copyrights of their owners and should be restricted to fair/personal use.
5) Congregations are permitted to display or project any images found in the Word and Image section of this website. You are also permitted to share these images on your social media or computer background. Similarly, any images you discover on the web with the (c) Bill Kemp Images watermark may be freely used and shared.
If you have any questions or need permission for additional use, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
In the fall of 2019, Not Perfect Yet Publishing will be open to submissions from authors and photographers who are of a like mind and wish to share their historical fiction, drama, and images with our readers.